Village of College Park
- The Village of College Park was opened in 1995, and is the location of Lone Star College Montgomery as well as Sam Houston State University – The Woodlands Center.
- The Village of College Park is predominantly located east of Gosling road and Highway 242. College Park encompasses Harpers Landing as well as the territory north of Research Forest Drive at Grogan’s Mill.
- College Park is also home to St. Luke’s – The Woodlands Hospital.
- College Park is home to six parks with various amenities.
- There is one park with a public pool in College Park and is located in the Harper’s Landing Park.
- The pool at Harper’s Landing Park is a splash-pad park with water features for the kids. The pool also features swimming lanes on the “adult” side. The park also features a dog-friendly park as well as a “wheel friendly” area for the kids to enjoy.
- Avalon Park, also in College Park features a lighted sports facility, horseshoes pits and bocce ball area to keep things interesting.
- The Village of College Park shopping center is anchored by a Wal-Mart, and contains a number of other stores including Kohl’s, Wings ‘N’ More, La Z Boy Furniture Galleries, and Chuck E. Cheese among others.
- The Village of College Park is home to The Woodlands High School – College Park.
- Lone Star College Montgomery and Sam Houston State University – The Woodlands Center are also located within this area.
Age and Price Range
- College Park is home to over 1,300 single-family homes.
- On average, the homes were built in 2002 across the village, and home prices starting from the low to mid 100’s.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.