Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Sold in September in The Woodlands
The September edition of the Most Expensive Homes Sold in The Woodlands is here. The top homes sold this month were located in Carlton Woods, Sterling Ridge, Alden Bridge, and Panther Creek. Before we start, a reminder that since Texas is a non-disclosure state, we cannot tell you how much these homes actually sold for, but we can however tell you what they were listed at. We can also mention that the homes on this list sold anywhere between 87% and 106% of list price indicated for each home.
Take a look at the slideshow below for an inside peek at each home.
Here’s a quick list of the Top Homes organized by List Price:
1) 43 Lamerie Way, Carlton Woods – $2,900,000
2) 18 Regent Square, Panther Creek – $2,150,000
3) 42 Pronghorn Place, Carlton Woods – $1,450,000
4) 38 Provence Circle, Carlton Woods – $1,450,000
5) 14 Monteagle, Sterling Ridge – $1,375,000
6) 11 Pronghorn Place, Carlton Woods – $1,290,000
7) 78 Angelique Way, Carlton Woods – $1,195,000
8) 19 Pine Lodge Place, Sterling Ridge – $1,098,000
9) 91 S Player Manor Circle, Sterling Ridge – $1,095,000
10) 23 Wooded Brook, Alden Bridge – $995,000
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.