Village of Sterling Ridge
- The Village of Sterling Ridge was opened in 1999, the same year The Woodlands celebrated their 25th anniversary.
- Sterling Ridge is home to twenty parks with various amenities.
- The only park with a pool in Sterling Ridge is located at Cranebrook Park. The park pool is a sprayground, a favorite for the little ones as there are plenty of slides and valves to control water “sprayage” to play with to keep them busy.
- Terramont Park features a 9-hole disc golf course, wheel-friendly park for the kids to skateboard on with a stage and a dog friendly area for your dog to enjoy.
- Artist Grove Park features a chalkboard area for your miniature Picasso to create art, while Craftwood Park features some climbing features for the kids to enjoy.
- There are two golf courses including the Gary Player Course, part of The Woodlands Country Club, as well as the Jack Nicklaus Course located behind the gates of Carlton Woods.
- The Village of Sterling Ridge shopping center is anchored by a Kroger Signature Supermarket, and contains Perry’s Steakhouse, CVS, Great Harvest Bread Company, Zoe’s Kitchen and a Spec’s Liquor among other shops and restaurants.
- Across the street is the Indian Springs shopping center with additional stores and restaurants.
- Finally, a short drive west on Woodlands Parkway to FM 2978 will bring you to another shopping center anchored by a Wal-Mart and other shops and businesses.
- There are two K-6 schools including Joel L. Deretchin, as well as Coulson Tough.
- The Woodlands High School Ninth Grade Campus is located at the intersection of Woodlands Parkway and Branch Crossing Drive.
- While the aforementioned schools are all within Conroe ISD, there is an exception in west Sterling Ridge in the May Valley neighborhood. May Valley is served by Magnolia ISD.
Age and Price Range
- There are nearly 5,000 homes within Sterling Ridge and the average year built in this village is 2006. Home prices range anywhere from the upper 100’s to the multi-millions.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.