Village of Panther Creek
- The Village of Panther Creek was opened in 1976, and was the second neighborhood created in The Woodlands.
- Panther Creek is home to thirteen parks with various amenities.
- There are two parks with public pools in Panther Creek: Ridgewood and Creekwood Park.
- The pool at Ridgewood Park is the “Swan” Pool while the Creekwood pool features the “Panther.”
- The pool at Creekwood features the suitably named “Panther” slide on the kiddie side and a slide/diving board on the “adult” side.
- Panther Creek is also the host of a stage at Northshore Park, which features the seasonal “Concert in the Park” series, and is free to everyone. There are also kayak launch points at Northshore, Southshore, and The Cove parks as well as wheel-friendly areas in both Creekwood and Ridgewood parks.
- Lake Woodlands provides ample outdoor recreational opportunities on its own, but also offers some of the most scenic views in The Woodlands to kick back, relax, and enjoy.
- The Village of Panther Creek shopping is anchored by a Randall’s Supermarket, and contains a Crust Pizza, CVS Pharmacy, Los Cucos and The Woodlands Children’s Museum among other shops and restaurants.
- Elementary Schools include Sally K. Ride, and Glen Loch Elementary while McCullough Junior High is the school of choice for grades 7 and 8.
Age and Price Range
- Panther Creek is home to over 3,600 single-family homes.
- On average, the homes were built in 1982 across the village, and home prices range anywhere from the mid 100’s to the multi-millions.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.