Village of Indian Springs
- The Village of Indian Springs was opened in 1984 and named after the Bidai Indians, whose artifacts were found during development.
- Indian Springs is the second “landlocked” village as other Woodlands villages surround it on all sides.
- Indian Springs is also the predominant point of access for the George Mitchell Nature Preserve, which sits between the southern border of the village and the village of Creekside Park.
- Indian Springs is home to eight parks with various amenities.
- There are two parks with public pools in Indian Springs: Falconwing and Forestgate Park.
- The pool at Falconwing Park is the “Frog” Pool while Forestgate Park features the Octopus slide on the kid’s side and a winding slide on the “adult” side.
- Forestgate also features a “wheel friendly” area for the kids for skateboarding/bmx fun, lighted basketball and tennis courts, a multi-purpose field, a playground, picnic tables and BBQ pits to complete the picnic.
- The Village of Indian Springs Shopping center is anchored by an HEB Supermarket, and hosts a DoubleDave’s Pizza, Rico’s Grill, Sundale Donuts, Sakekawa Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, and Massage Envy among other shops and restaurants.
- Across the street is the Sterling Ridge shopping center with additional stores and restaurants.
- Furthermore, going across the street opposite Kuykendahl Drive there is a Trader Joes, Petco, Ace Hardware, Walgreens, Via Emilia Italian Restaurant, Starbucks and more.
- Surprisingly, there are no public schools located in the Village of Indian Springs, however there is one private school; John Cooper School.
- John Cooper School is a Pre-K through 12th Grade private school opened in 1988. John Cooper School boasts a 100% college matriculation rate and a teacher/student ratio of 11:1. For more information on John Cooper School, click here.
Age and Price Range
- Indian Springs is markedly smaller than some of the other villages with only 2,254 single-family homes occupying the area.
- On average, the homes were built in 1996 across the village, and home prices range anywhere from the low to mid 200’s to the multi-millions.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.