Village of Creekside Park
- The Village of Creekside Park was opened in 2007, and is the largest new village in development of The Woodlands.
- Creekside Park is home to the Robert Fleming Aquatic Center.
- Creekside Park is home to fifteen parks with various amenities.
- There are two parks with public pools in Creekside Park: Rob Fleming Park and Wendtwoods Park.
- The pool at Robert Fleming Park is a local favorite due to the numerous attractions located there. The pool features a lazy river to float the day away, a water play structure with 150 gallon “dump” bucket, and a winding slide for an added fun-factor. For those looking to fit in a workout, enjoy a separate area for a three-lane lap pool.
- Rob Fleming Park also features an outdoor stage area with a Kayak/Canoe launch point for those looking to spend some time on the adjacent 72-acre Lake Paloma.
- Wendtwoods Park is a splash-pad park with water features for the kids including a “dump bucket” similar to Rob Fleming Pool. The pool also features swimming lanes on the “adult” side. Wendtwoods Park also features a lighted basketball court, multi-purpose field, and two lighted tennis courts. It also features a covered pavilion with electrical hook-ups along with picnic tables, BBQ pits, and a play area for the kids. Enjoy catch and release fishing at the pond as well.
- The Creekside Park Village Center shopping center is anchored by an HEB grocery store, and offers retail, medical, & professional office spaces to the approximately 100 acre village center. The focal point of the center is Village Green, a large tree-lined park serving as the town center, much the same as Market Street near The Woodlands Mall.
- The Village of Creekside Park is home to The Woodlands Preparatory School, Creekside Forest and Timber Creek Elementary School.
- Also located in the Village of Creekside Park is the Primrose School of The Woodlands at Creekside Park, an accredited private preschool.
Age and Price Range
- Creekside Park is planned to contain over 5,500 single-family homes, over 500 age 55 and older homes and over 700 multi-family residences.
- Median home build year across the village is 2013, and home prices start from the upper 200’s to over one million.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.