Community Spotlight – Town Center
- The Woodlands Town Center serves as the “downtown” as the name would suggest.
- Town Center is comprised predominantly of commercial properties and attractions including Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands Mall, as well as a number of hotels and a convention center.
- Town Center is located west of I-45 between Woodlands Parkway and Research Forest Drive.
- Town Center is home to five community parks with various amenities.
- Explore Riva Row Park and rent a kayak for a couple hours to explore the canal leading to Lake Woodlands.
- Town Green Park is a great place to bring the kids as they can experience a labyrinth featuring oversized tablets with Aesop’s Fables. Experience the fountains at Waterway Square and spend some time walking alongside the Waterway.
- Beyond the nearly endless shopping opportunities and exploration of Town Center, an ice rink is set-up off of Lake Robins and Six Pines drive for the family to enjoy during the holiday season.
- If you’re ready to take in a concert, head over to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion for a fantastic outdoor experience viewing one of the world-class acts.
- You will find plenty of opportunities to partake in some retail therapy with Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, The Waterway, and several other shopping centers within close proximity.
- Eddie Bauer, J. Crew, Kendra Scott, Lululemon Athletica, Michael Kors, Sur La Table, Tiffany and Co, and Tommy Bahama are just a few of the shops available in Market Street.
- Dining options include Jaspers, Berryhill Baja Grill, Grotto, Potbelly, Uni Sushi and Zoes Kitchen.
- The Woodlands Mall features anchor stores including Macy’s, Forever 21, Nordstrom, JCPenny, and Dillards. Abercrombie, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Cheesecake Factory and the Disney Store all are included on the list along with a lengthy list of others.
- Over on the Waterway, experience restaurants such as Hubbell & Hudson Bistro, Cureight, The Goose’s Acre, Crush Wine Bar and America’s Restaurant among many more.
Age and Price Range
- Town Center features several urban communities within close proximity to all the action.
- The Remington Brownstone Luxury Townhomes, the Millennium Apartments, and the Waterway Lofts are just a few of the living options in Town Center.
- Currently under construction is the Millennium Six Pines, which will boast an additional 314 luxury apartments with custom amenities.
- Homes in Town Center run anywhere from the upper 400’s to over a million.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.