East Shore – The Woodlands
- The East Shore development of The Woodlands is located on the east side of Lake Woodlands.
- Nestled on a 169-acre plot of land along the west side of Town Center, this up-and-coming development will feature garden parks and green spaces, lending itself to be known as the “Garden District.”
Take a stroll around East Shore
- Conceptually, East Shore is designed on a “walkable scale,” ensuring you never have to travel too far to find what you’re looking for. East Shore has a close proximity to the Waterway, Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and so much more.
- According to The Woodlands website, each neighborhood is designed to have it’s own unique character. “Street trees, ornamental streetlamps, private alleys and lake views create a place where strolling is the best form of transportation.”
- If your idea of an urban oasis is close proximity to a 200-acre lake, world-class entertainment, and an abundance of shopping, East Shore may be just what you’re looking for.
Close Proximity to all The Woodlands has to offer
- Due to the centrally located positioning of East Shore in The Woodlands, residents will have the luxury of enjoying public schools the likes of Wilkerson Elementary, Knox Intermediate, McCullough and College Park High School.
- There are numerous private school options nearby as well including The Woodlands Christian Academy and The Woodlands Methodist School. John Cooper, The Woodlands Preparatory School, and St. Anthony of Padua are other options but require a slightly longer drive.
- Settling your family in the East Shore community will not only put you in the center of the action for all that The Woodlands has to offer, it also gives you prime proximity to the freeways for commuting away from the Woodlands if necessary.
- Homes are still being built as it is one of the newest developments in The Woodlands. Prices range anywhere from the mid-500’s to the multi-millions.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.