Village of Cochran’s Crossing
- The Village of Cochran’s Crossing was established in 1983 and named after the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill that once occupied the grounds.
- Cochran’s Crossing is centrally located within The Woodlands, and is one of two villages completely surrounded by other villages. The other is Indian Springs, which is still bound by the George Mitchell Nature Preserve on its southern border.
- Cochran’s Crossing is home to over twenty parks with various amenities.
- Bear Branch Sports Complex features seven lighted multi-purpose fields, a fishing pond, disc golf course, jogging track, and community garden space.
- The Bear Branch Park and Recreation Center features a pool, nine lighted tennis courts, a volleyball court, skatepark, dog-friendly park, and inline hockey rink.
- Shadowbend Park is also a robust park featuring one of the fourteen public pools in The Woodlands.
- The Village of Cochran’s Crossing is the only shopping center in the village.
- This shopping center is anchored by a Kroger Signature, and contains a CVS, Subway, Skeeter’s Mesquite Grill, Sundale Donuts and other shops and restaurants.
- Elementary schools include Galatas, David, and Powell for kindergarten through fourth grade.
- Collins Intermediate School services grades five and six.
- The Woodlands High School is located here, serving grades ten through twelve.
Age and Price Range
There are over 5,000 homes within Cochran’s Crossing and most were built between 1985 and 2001. Home prices range anywhere from the low to mid 200’s to just shy of $2 million.
The Kink Team is a family-owned real estate business, and is just part of the reason why so much care and attention is emphasized with each and every client. The Kink Team is recognized as one of the top producing real estate teams in North America and is highly awarded within the industry. We’ve helped over 1,200 clients close more than $500 Million in Real Estate in the past 16 years. Let us go to work for you. Contact us today.