Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style this year! With less than a week left to make your plans to say goodbye to 2017 and hello 2018, here are some events for couples and families to consider.
● If your hips like to move to the latin groove, check out Cielo off Sawdust Road featuring three DJs spinning the hottest salsa, merengue and more! Tickets include a buffet dinner and drinks and VIP table upgrades are available. Grab your friends and your dancing shoes!
● Like listening to live music in one of the area’s best acoustic settings? Try the Dosey Doe off I-45 South and hear the excellent sounds of Mike Zito on New Year’s Eve. Your three-course dinner is served beginning at 7:30pm and is included with your ticket price along with soft drinks and a champagne toast at midnight.
● Want to party all night and not have to drive home? The Westin at The Woodlands is holding a New Year’s Eve Bash with both live bands and DJs in the bars and restaurants within the hotel. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres, whiskey and wine tastings, and a photo booth add to the fun as you ring in the new year.
● The Woodlands Children’s Museum will host its annual countdown party during the daytime so little ones can join the celebration. For an entry price of $6, guests will decorate party hats, enjoy other arts and crafts activities, storytime and games. A balloon and confetti drop will happen at the end of both parties. Party times are 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm and the events are recommended for kids ages 7 and under.
● Take the whole family out for a day of fun at Main Event or Bowlero in The Woodlands. Both venues have family event packages that include bowling and games as well as food and afternoon “midnight” celebrations with party favors and balloon drops. Older teens and adults can participate in the nighttime festivities with buffet dinners, unlimited bowling and billiards, and midnight toasts.