There’s no shortage of special locations to host your son or daughter’s birthday party here in The Woodlands. Some of the top spots are listed below, plus a few slightly under the radar venues that have a big upside.
• Gymboree – Little ones through kindergarten age will love the bright colors, music and movement a party at Gymboree provides. Their senses will be delighted with dancing, arts and crafts and other age-appropriate games. A Gymboree teacher will do all the work for you, while you watch and enjoy the fun with your child. They even provide party supplies and invitations.
• My Gym – Another great idea for small children, My Gym parties are full of music, games, and even a little bit of tumbling. Families can choose which games and events they wish to include in their party and can even pick out the soundtrack. My Gym staff will lead the children through fun, interactive play and skills while parents relax. Party supplies and invitations are provided here, too.
• School-aged kids will love Legends Sports Complex “Legendary Birthdays” where staff supervise and coach kids playing team sports, games, and other fun activities. Great for athletic kids who love sports and want to incorporate that into their celebration.
• Girly girls who want to play dress up and get a “makeover” will think a birthday party at Sweet & Sassy is the “best birthday ever!” Girls can play with glittery makeup, do a fashion runway show, and even take a ride in their custom hot pink limo!
• Oil Ranch – a popular spot for corporate events and family reunions, the Oil Ranch also hosts kids birthday parties. Round up your little ones for a hay ride or run through the maze, then stop to feed the farm animals and ride the train. Picnics work great here and the Ranch has lunch food available as part of their party package.
• Fire Station – Is your child fascinated by fire trucks? Most local fire houses offer a free tour of their house and will even let the kids climb on the trucks and ambulances (assuming they’re not rescuing anyone!).
• Shankz Black Light Miniature Golf – Who doesn’t love glow in the dark? Playing mini golf is fun for people of all ages and kids will love the 18 themed holes, plus a couple of additional games available in their birthday packages. Glow necklaces, tableware, ice cream and invitations are included.
Have fun celebrating your child’s special day!